- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRemarkably easy and dependably delicious.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tblsp flour
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Tblsp bourbon or whiskey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1. Line bottom of pie crust with chocolate chips.
- 2. Melt butter in pan. Turn off heat, stir in the rest of the ingredients and pour over chocolate chips.
- 3. Bake at 350-degrees for 60-70 minutes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More