- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tblsp flour
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Tblsp bourbon or whiskey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1. Line bottom of pie crust with chocolate chips.
- 2. Melt butter in pan. Turn off heat, stir in the rest of the ingredients and pour over chocolate chips.
- 3. Bake at 350-degrees for 60-70 minutes.
NotesRemarkably easy and dependably delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More