- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked brown ride
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen peas (or what ever your favorite veggie combo is)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Spray 3 quart baking casserole dish with cooking spray. Combine rice, peas, chicken, mayonnaise, almonds, soy sauce and seasonings in large bowl; mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish; cover. Bake at 350' for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
NotesThis is a simple recipe that I found in one of those booklets, that you find at the grocery check-out counter, called All Time Favorite Casseroles. It's simple, quick and has lots of flavor. I even topped it off with a little cheese before I put it in the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More