- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Eggwhites
- 4 deciliter cups moist dark brown sugar
- 500ml Whipping Cream
- Beat the Eggwhites with the sugar til it´s stiff, for ca 4-5 minutes.
- Place in two good buttered and floured round Bundt cake Pans and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 95-120°C (200-250°F) Let dry completely. Cool completely. Great to do a day ahead or even a few days ahead.
- Just 6 or 8 hours before serving whip the Cream and place half of it on the first Bundt, put the second Bundt ontop and cover with the rest of the Whipped Cream.
- If desired you can also put halved canned Pears between the bundts along with the whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated til served. The Icelandic way of making these kinds of cakes is to put it in the freezer til 2 or 3 hours before serving.
NotesThis type of cakes is necessary for the Icelandic Birthday Buffet. Many varieties are made, also with white sugar and all kinds of candies are also put in the bundts. The imagination has no boundaries there.
This one melts in your mouth!
Look forward to comments and may you love it like I do
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More