- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Dz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter no substitutes -- plus
- 1/4 cup softened divided
- 1 cup brown sugar -- packed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups salted cashews -- coarsely chopped
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring mixture to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Fold in cashews.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More