- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Dz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter no substitutes -- plus
- 1/4 cup softened divided
- 1 cup brown sugar -- packed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups salted cashews -- coarsely chopped
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring mixture to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Fold in cashews.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More