- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 Dz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter no substitutes -- plus
- 1/4 cup softened divided
- 1 cup brown sugar -- packed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups salted cashews -- coarsely chopped
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring mixture to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Fold in cashews.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More