- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In small sauce pan, melt butter.
- Turn off heat.
- Add brown sugar, stir until smooth, add egg.
- In bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla, nuts and chips mix until smooth.
- Pour into pan bake for 20 minutes.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar.
NotesThis recipe comes from Paula Dean. I made them and something was missing...salt!
So I tweaked the recipe and came up with a winner. I added salt, and white chocolate chips. Butterscotch chips would be nice if you don't like white chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More