- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In small sauce pan, melt butter.
- Turn off heat.
- Add brown sugar, stir until smooth, add egg.
- In bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla, nuts and chips mix until smooth.
- Pour into pan bake for 20 minutes.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar.
NotesThis recipe comes from Paula Dean. I made them and something was missing...salt!
So I tweaked the recipe and came up with a winner. I added salt, and white chocolate chips. Butterscotch chips would be nice if you don't like white chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More