- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaping cup of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 11x7 inch pan.
- Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour and salt. Add flour and salt
- to butter and sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Add vanilla. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares. Excellent when served warm.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More