- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaping cup of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 11x7 inch pan.
- Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour and salt. Add flour and salt
- to butter and sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Add vanilla. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares. Excellent when served warm.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More