- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 chicken bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix flour and paprika in bowl.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and then cover chicken with flour-paprika mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Mix bouillon cube, brown sugar, and onion in 3/4 cup water; heat until cube dissolved.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and heat over low heat 40-45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More