- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 chicken bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix flour and paprika in bowl.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and then cover chicken with flour-paprika mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Mix bouillon cube, brown sugar, and onion in 3/4 cup water; heat until cube dissolved.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and heat over low heat 40-45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More