- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs(yolks & whites beaten separately), and milk.
- Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder and salt.
- Add to first mixture.
- Add nuts.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Srop by teaspoonfuls onto well greased baking sheet.
- Bakein moderate oven at 400 degrees for about 15min.
- Nuts or raisins mau be pressed into each cookie before baking.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on wax paper.
NotesI got this recipe from my great grandmother. My grandmother pasted it downt to me. She use to make them for me all the time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More