- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs(yolks & whites beaten separately), and milk.
- Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder and salt.
- Add to first mixture.
- Add nuts.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Srop by teaspoonfuls onto well greased baking sheet.
- Bakein moderate oven at 400 degrees for about 15min.
- Nuts or raisins mau be pressed into each cookie before baking.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on wax paper.
NotesI got this recipe from my great grandmother. My grandmother pasted it downt to me. She use to make them for me all the time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More