- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Beat with an electric mixer. When mixture starts to stiffen, stop mixer and add honey.
- Continue to beat until light and fluffy. Do not over mix, or it will collapse.
- Spread immediately and store cake in refrigerator.
NotesThis recipe comes from allrecipes.com. It's not as sweet as regular cream cheese icicing, but it's still very good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Italy or Bust
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More