BROWN SUGAR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Beat with an electric mixer. When mixture starts to stiffen, stop mixer and add honey.
- Continue to beat until light and fluffy. Do not over mix, or it will collapse.
- Spread immediately and store cake in refrigerator.
NotesThis recipe comes from allrecipes.com. It's not as sweet as regular cream cheese icicing, but it's still very good