- Cooking Time: 105-120 minutes
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ginger, fresh and finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 lbs. chicken wings, petite style
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan and position wings in pan. Pour brown sugar mixture over wings. Mix chicken around to coat. Bake in heated oven for 1 ¾ - 2 hours, until tender and glazed; stirring occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More