- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 tsp. light corn syrup or 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- Dash salt
- 1/4 tsp. maple flavoring
- Place all ingredients except maple flavoring in top of double boiler (not over direct heat).
- Beat 1 minute with electric or rotary beater to blend.
- Place over boiling water and cook, beating constantly until mixture forms stiff peaks, about 4-5 minutes (don't overcook).
- Remove from boiling water. Add maple flavoring and beat 1-2 minutes or till of spreading consistency.
- Frosts top and sides of 13x9x2-inch sheet cake or tops and sides of two 8-inch layers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More