- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 tsp. light corn syrup or 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- Dash salt
- 1/4 tsp. maple flavoring
- Place all ingredients except maple flavoring in top of double boiler (not over direct heat).
- Beat 1 minute with electric or rotary beater to blend.
- Place over boiling water and cook, beating constantly until mixture forms stiff peaks, about 4-5 minutes (don't overcook).
- Remove from boiling water. Add maple flavoring and beat 1-2 minutes or till of spreading consistency.
- Frosts top and sides of 13x9x2-inch sheet cake or tops and sides of two 8-inch layers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in CookingSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More