- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 6
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 1/2 TBS vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the softened cream cheese in your mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed, you what to really whip it up. Add in the brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
- Place in a crock or two small souffle dishes and serve.
- Serve with apple slices, strawberries, grapes and pretzels. The salt and the sweet go so good together!!
- Optional: top with some additional brown sugar, OR for some crunch make up a bit of toffee and crumble - place half in a middle layer and the rest on top...YUM!
- To make toffee melt 1 stick of butter and 1/2 cup white sugar in a saucepan, add in a dash or two of salt - keep stirring until it comes to a full boil, keep it going a few minutes more (about 280 if you have a candy thermometer), stir vigorously.
- Pour onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or cake pan. Cool in the fridge, peel the paper off break apart and sprinkle (and nibble) and sprinkle some more!
NotesNeed to throw one more thing together when a Flyers get together was growing larger than anticipated...I looked around my kitchen and this is what I came up with...the guys loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More