- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 6
BackstoryNeed to throw one more thing together when a Flyers get together was growing larger than anticipated...I looked around my kitchen and this is what I came up with...the guys loved it!
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 1/2 TBS vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the softened cream cheese in your mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed, you what to really whip it up. Add in the brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
- Place in a crock or two small souffle dishes and serve.
- Serve with apple slices, strawberries, grapes and pretzels. The salt and the sweet go so good together!!
- Optional: top with some additional brown sugar, OR for some crunch make up a bit of toffee and crumble - place half in a middle layer and the rest on top...YUM!
- To make toffee melt 1 stick of butter and 1/2 cup white sugar in a saucepan, add in a dash or two of salt - keep stirring until it comes to a full boil, keep it going a few minutes more (about 280 if you have a candy thermometer), stir vigorously.
- Pour onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or cake pan. Cool in the fridge, peel the paper off break apart and sprinkle (and nibble) and sprinkle some more!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More