- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 3 Tbs. packed brown sugar
- 3 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pat salmon fillets dry, and brush with melted butter.
- Mix brown sugar, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Press mixture firmly onto each fillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
NotesI've really been enjoying cooking fresh salmon in a variety of ways, and this simple preparation is quick and easy. I hope this might inspire you to try some yourself! I usually serve this on a bed of brown rice.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More