- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 3 Tbs. packed brown sugar
- 3 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pat salmon fillets dry, and brush with melted butter.
- Mix brown sugar, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Press mixture firmly onto each fillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
NotesI've really been enjoying cooking fresh salmon in a variety of ways, and this simple preparation is quick and easy. I hope this might inspire you to try some yourself! I usually serve this on a bed of brown rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More