- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup finely packe dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 4-6oz. salmon fillets
- 1)Preheat a lightly oile grill to medium-high.
- 2)In a bowl, combine brown sugar,butter,soy sauce,and sherry. Pour half the mixtre ovr the salmon andmarinate for 20 minutes.save the other half of the marinade. Remove salmon from marinade.
- 3)Grill skin up for 3-4 minute. Turn salmon and pour the other half of marinade over top. Grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More