- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup finely packe dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 4-6oz. salmon fillets
- 1)Preheat a lightly oile grill to medium-high.
- 2)In a bowl, combine brown sugar,butter,soy sauce,and sherry. Pour half the mixtre ovr the salmon andmarinate for 20 minutes.save the other half of the marinade. Remove salmon from marinade.
- 3)Grill skin up for 3-4 minute. Turn salmon and pour the other half of marinade over top. Grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Lau Family Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More