- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- 2. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
NotesThis definitely tastes as good as it smells!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More