- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: less than 10 minutes
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 heaping Tbs. flour
- 6 Tbs. milk
- 4 Tbs. melted butter
- pie dough/pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350* F (180* C)
- Combine all ingredients but pie crust in a bowl and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Prepare 9" pie crust.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture into the uncooked pie shell and bake for ABOUT 50 minutes or until the crust is brown and filling has set. (Test like a pumpkin pie...a knife inserted should come out pretty clean.)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More