- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: less than 10 minutes
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 heaping Tbs. flour
- 6 Tbs. milk
- 4 Tbs. melted butter
- pie dough/pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350* F (180* C)
- Combine all ingredients but pie crust in a bowl and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Prepare 9" pie crust.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture into the uncooked pie shell and bake for ABOUT 50 minutes or until the crust is brown and filling has set. (Test like a pumpkin pie...a knife inserted should come out pretty clean.)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More