- Cooking Time: 33-36
- Servings: 9 (at least)
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350, grease and flour an 8 x 8 pan.
- Blend flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Then add the water and eggs and beat at low till combined. Then beat at medium for 2 minutes.v Pour batter into pan and pop in the oven.
- Bake for about 33-36 minutes (adding time for a darker pan). Cool completely and then slather in cinnamon whip cream (which you can whip up by beating your whipping cream in a cold metal bowl with sugar and cinnamon until it's soft and fluffy).
NotesThis was made for my best friend's fiancee's birthday, as my fourth cake for cake year. He wasn't present because he's away in med school, but we ate it in his honor. Inspiration from Bell’alimento.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More