- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou make as much as needed for you meal. Daddy just cooked it up, and never was any left overs.
My family can't get enough of this venison.
- thin strips of venison
- salt and pepper, to your taste.
- brown sugar
- For a good tasting venison. Slice off some thin strips of venison.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Very little. Put in strips of venison. Do not season yet.
- Brown on one side. Turn over and add a little butter.
- Turn fire down. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Now a little brown sugar. And let it melt on meat, turn and do the same on the other side with little brown sugar.
- Do not let it cook too long or the brown sugar will turn the meat like candy.