- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- thin strips of venison
- salt and pepper, to your taste.
- brown sugar
- For a good tasting venison. Slice off some thin strips of venison.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Very little. Put in strips of venison. Do not season yet.
- Brown on one side. Turn over and add a little butter.
- Turn fire down. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Now a little brown sugar. And let it melt on meat, turn and do the same on the other side with little brown sugar.
- Do not let it cook too long or the brown sugar will turn the meat like candy.
NotesYou make as much as needed for you meal. Daddy just cooked it up, and never was any left overs.
My family can't get enough of this venison.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More