BROWN SUGAR VENISON
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- thin strips of venison
- salt and pepper, to your taste.
- brown sugar
- For a good tasting venison. Slice off some thin strips of venison.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Very little. Put in strips of venison. Do not season yet.
- Brown on one side. Turn over and add a little butter.
- Turn fire down. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Now a little brown sugar. And let it melt on meat, turn and do the same on the other side with little brown sugar.
- Do not let it cook too long or the brown sugar will turn the meat like candy.
NotesYou make as much as needed for you meal. Daddy just cooked it up, and never was any left overs.
My family can't get enough of this venison.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More