- Cooking Time: 8-9 hrs
- Servings: 10?
- Preparation Time: 10-20
- 1 round steak cut into serving size
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 -3 slices of bacon
- 1 to 2 bottles of London Pub Steak Sauce-or A1, but any other changes the taste a lot
- 1 can mushrooms
- Layer in a crock pot: meat – onion-bacon
- Pour mushrooms over the top
- Cover the whole thing with steak sauce
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 8-9 hours
- Can be served over noodles or rice
NotesIt's a favorite of my whole family. Mom's been making it for years, but as you can tell, we don't have a good name for it yet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More