- Cooking Time: 8-9 hrs
- Servings: 10?
- Preparation Time: 10-20
- 1 round steak cut into serving size
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 -3 slices of bacon
- 1 to 2 bottles of London Pub Steak Sauce-or A1, but any other changes the taste a lot
- 1 can mushrooms
- Layer in a crock pot: meat – onion-bacon
- Pour mushrooms over the top
- Cover the whole thing with steak sauce
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 8-9 hours
- Can be served over noodles or rice
NotesIt's a favorite of my whole family. Mom's been making it for years, but as you can tell, we don't have a good name for it yet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More