BROWN JUG SOUP
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound pasteurized processed cheese food (e.g. Velveeta), cubed
In a large soup pot, dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in 6 cups
of water. Add all the vegetables, fresh and frozen, to the pot.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in cream of chicken soup.
Add cheese, and mix until melted. Serve
No Reviews at this time.