- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGot this in a e-mail sounds to good not to share
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound pasteurized processed cheese food (e.g. Velveeta), cubed
- In a large soup pot, dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in 6 cups
- of water. Add all the vegetables, fresh and frozen, to the pot.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup.
- Add cheese, and mix until melted. Serve