- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 1 box of chocolate cake or make a chocolate cake
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- white chocolate
- dark or milk chocolate
- Bake cake as per instructions.
- After baking put in a bowl.
- Add can of chocolate frosting.
- Mix together til doughy consistency.
- Form into balls. Let it cool.
- Stick lollipop sticks in
- dip into melted dark/milk chocolate.
- Let cool and harden.
- Melt white chocolate and put in heavy plastic bag. Cut hole in the corner.
- Drizzle white chocolate and let harden.
NotesI made this because my kids wanted a new twist to brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More