- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 1 box of chocolate cake or make a chocolate cake
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- white chocolate
- dark or milk chocolate
- Bake cake as per instructions.
- After baking put in a bowl.
- Add can of chocolate frosting.
- Mix together til doughy consistency.
- Form into balls. Let it cool.
- Stick lollipop sticks in
- dip into melted dark/milk chocolate.
- Let cool and harden.
- Melt white chocolate and put in heavy plastic bag. Cut hole in the corner.
- Drizzle white chocolate and let harden.
NotesI made this because my kids wanted a new twist to brownies.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More