- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 18 Hershey's chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brownie mix, walnuts, egg and water thoroughly.
- Wrap dough by rounded tablespoonful around each chocolate kiss.
- Seal edges.
- Put bon bon on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake til set- 8- 10 minutes
NotesInstead of using the kisses you can use caramels, rolo candies, pitted dates, peanut butter cups, walnut halves or any miniaature sized candies