- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 18 Hershey's chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brownie mix, walnuts, egg and water thoroughly.
- Wrap dough by rounded tablespoonful around each chocolate kiss.
- Seal edges.
- Put bon bon on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake til set- 8- 10 minutes
NotesInstead of using the kisses you can use caramels, rolo candies, pitted dates, peanut butter cups, walnut halves or any miniaature sized candies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More