- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (about 19 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 4 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates
- 4 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 5 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided
- 5 (Snack Size) HERSHEY'S KIT KAT Wafer Candy Bars
- 1 tube (4.25 oz.) orange decorating icing
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Green food color
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
- Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil. Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
- Press unwrapped HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate upside down in all 4 corners of brownie. Place HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate on top of each HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate. Unwrap 2 COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into 12 pieces. Press each upright piece, near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence.
- Unwrap KIT KAT bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angle on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing.
- Combine coconut, 1/2 teaspoon water and a few drops green food color in small bowl. Toss with fork until evenly tinted. Spread over top of brownie. Press tombstones into brownie.
- Unwrap remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break and arrange to fit around base of brownie, making path and steps to cemetery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More