- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (about 19 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 4 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates
- 4 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 5 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided
- 5 (Snack Size) HERSHEY'S KIT KAT Wafer Candy Bars
- 1 tube (4.25 oz.) orange decorating icing
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Green food color
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
- Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil. Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
- Press unwrapped HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate upside down in all 4 corners of brownie. Place HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate on top of each HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate. Unwrap 2 COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into 12 pieces. Press each upright piece, near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence.
- Unwrap KIT KAT bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angle on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing.
- Combine coconut, 1/2 teaspoon water and a few drops green food color in small bowl. Toss with fork until evenly tinted. Spread over top of brownie. Press tombstones into brownie.
- Unwrap remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break and arrange to fit around base of brownie, making path and steps to cemetery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More