- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size) package fudge brownie mix
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan. Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Chocolate chips may fall to top of brownie layer during baking.