- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size) package fudge brownie mix
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan. Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Chocolate chips may fall to top of brownie layer during baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
GAES PTO Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More