- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (19.8-or 21.5-oz.)package fudge brownie mix
- 3 (8-oz.)packages cream cheese,softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated milk)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- Makes one 9-inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom only of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile,in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla;mix well.
- Stir in chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Chill Throughly. Remove side of springform pan.
- Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More