- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 21 1/2-ounce package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 9-ounce package yellow cake mix, dry
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using water, vegetable oil and egg. Spread dough evenly in a lightly greased 13 × 9 × 2-inch baking pan.
- 2. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 15 minutes, or until brownies are halfway done.
- 3. Meanwhile, cut butter into dry cake mix until mixture is crumbly. Remove half-baked brownies from oven; spoon cherry filling as evenly as possible over brownie layer. Sprinkle cake mixture over cherry layer. Continue baking in a 350º degree oven about 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and brownies and filling are set. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
culinary karmaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More