- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 21 1/2-ounce package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 9-ounce package yellow cake mix, dry
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using water, vegetable oil and egg. Spread dough evenly in a lightly greased 13 × 9 × 2-inch baking pan.
- 2. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 15 minutes, or until brownies are halfway done.
- 3. Meanwhile, cut butter into dry cake mix until mixture is crumbly. Remove half-baked brownies from oven; spoon cherry filling as evenly as possible over brownie layer. Sprinkle cake mixture over cherry layer. Continue baking in a 350º degree oven about 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and brownies and filling are set. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More