Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
8 oz (225g) dark chocolate (chopped)*
3 Tbsp (43g) unsalted butter
¼ cup (35g) all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
½ cup (120g) light brown sugar (lightly packed)
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot with simmering water or in the microwave. Cool to room temperature (approx 15 mins).
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs. Add to chocolate and mix until well combined. Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
3. Chill in the fridge for approx. 20-30mins, until batter is slightly thickened.
4. Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
5. Using a medium cookie scoop (1½ Tbsp), scoop batter onto cookie sheet and place 6 to a sheet. Batter will be fairly thin.
6. Bake for approximately 11 mins, until cookies are cooked on the edges but still soft in the center. Cool completely on baking sheets.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies