- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 1-oz. sqs. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter; stir in nuts and set aside. Combine sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla; mix until well blended. Add to chocolate mixture; mix until just blended.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups or well sprayed.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesA great little cupcake. Sells well at bake sales & my Grandsons love them. Serve as is or frost with cream cheese frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More