- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs and water.
- Add the flour and salt, beating well.
- Stir in the nuts.
- In each well of the waffle iron, add 1 well rounded spoonful.
- Cook brownie in waffle iron as you would cook waffles.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over warm waffle brownies.
NotesI love to make these for an extra special morning meeting or get together and serve with a fruit cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More