- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs and water.
- Add the flour and salt, beating well.
- Stir in the nuts.
- In each well of the waffle iron, add 1 well rounded spoonful.
- Cook brownie in waffle iron as you would cook waffles.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over warm waffle brownies.
NotesI love to make these for an extra special morning meeting or get together and serve with a fruit cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More