- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa and milk. Stir and heat to boiling.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla until frosting is smooth.
- Pour warm frosting over brownies as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Cut into bars.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More