- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa and milk. Stir and heat to boiling.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla until frosting is smooth.
- Pour warm frosting over brownies as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Cut into bars.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More