- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa and milk. Stir and heat to boiling.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla until frosting is smooth.
- Pour warm frosting over brownies as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More