- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with peanuts; refrigerate while making cereal mixture.
- Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside. Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Spread over frosted brownies. Cool completely before cutting, about 1 hour. For 20 bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More