- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with peanuts; refrigerate while making cereal mixture.
- Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside. Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Spread over frosted brownies. Cool completely before cutting, about 1 hour. For 20 bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More