- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 1-Box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- (use,water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie box)
- 1/2 Gallon(8Cups) vanilla ice cream-slightly softened
- 1-Cup Hershey's hot fudge topping(warmed if desired)
- 2-Tablespoons Betty Crocker Decorating candy sprinkles
- 16- Red Maraschino cherries with stems-drained
- 1.Heat over to 350 Degrees. Line 2(9inch) round cake pans with foil, grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2.Make brownie batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour. Do not remove from pans.
- 3.Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies in pans. Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- 4.Remove desserts from pans, remove foil. Place on serving plates. Cut each dessert into 8 wedges. Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping. Decorate with candy sprinkles and cherries. Store covered in freezer.
NotesMake a delicious fudgy and frosty ice cream cake.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More