- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
BackstoryMake a delicious fudgy and frosty ice cream cake.
- 1-Box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- (use,water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie box)
- 1/2 Gallon(8Cups) vanilla ice cream-slightly softened
- 1-Cup Hershey's hot fudge topping(warmed if desired)
- 2-Tablespoons Betty Crocker Decorating candy sprinkles
- 16- Red Maraschino cherries with stems-drained
- 1.Heat over to 350 Degrees. Line 2(9inch) round cake pans with foil, grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2.Make brownie batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour. Do not remove from pans.
- 3.Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies in pans. Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- 4.Remove desserts from pans, remove foil. Place on serving plates. Cut each dessert into 8 wedges. Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping. Decorate with candy sprinkles and cherries. Store covered in freezer.