- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 package, (10 oz.) frozen sweetened strawberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended. Stir in chips. Spoon into crust. Bake 40-45 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and topped with strawberries.
- A little Caramel Sauce over the top would be good too!
NotesThis is to die for!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More