- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 package, 10 oz. frozen sweetened strawberries
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended. Stir in chips. Spoon into crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and topped with strawberries.
NotesThis came from a Friend
Short & Sweet
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More