- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 package, 10 oz. frozen sweetened strawberries
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended. Stir in chips. Spoon into crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and topped with strawberries.
NotesThis came from a Friend
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More