- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 package, 10 oz. frozen sweetened strawberries
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended. Stir in chips. Spoon into crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and topped with strawberries.
NotesThis came from a Friend
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Naked MacaronSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More