- Cooking Time: 28 to 30
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix (9x13 size)
- 1 pkg. miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 T. butter
- 1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge like brownies.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows; bake 3 minutes longer (marshmallows will not be completely melted) Cool on wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in the cereal.
- Spread over the brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or until firm before cutting.
- Makes: 2 1/2 dozen bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More