- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 bars (4 oz. total Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bars
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly coat twelve 1 3/4-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. (If 2 pans [24 cups] are available, coat cups with nonstick spray and prepare 2 pans at a time.)
- MELT 12-oz. pkg. of morsels, butter and baking bars in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in granulated sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition just until combined. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Spoon rounded tablespoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining batter while baking the first batches.
- BAKE brownies for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes in muffin cups on wire racks. Make an indentation into the top of each brownie with the handle of a wooden spoon. Remove brownies from muffin cups to cool completely on wire racks.
- Wipe out muffin cups; lightly coat with cooking spray and repeat with remaining batter, using a total of four 12-cup pans.
- BEAT peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; snip off a small corner. Pipe peanut butter mixture into the indentation in each brownie.
- MICROWAVE 1 cup semi-sweet morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute;
- STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over tops of bonbons. Store in refrigerator.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More