- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 bars (4 oz. total Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bars
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly coat twelve 1 3/4-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. (If 2 pans [24 cups] are available, coat cups with nonstick spray and prepare 2 pans at a time.)
- MELT 12-oz. pkg. of morsels, butter and baking bars in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in granulated sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition just until combined. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Spoon rounded tablespoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining batter while baking the first batches.
- BAKE brownies for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes in muffin cups on wire racks. Make an indentation into the top of each brownie with the handle of a wooden spoon. Remove brownies from muffin cups to cool completely on wire racks.
- Wipe out muffin cups; lightly coat with cooking spray and repeat with remaining batter, using a total of four 12-cup pans.
- BEAT peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; snip off a small corner. Pipe peanut butter mixture into the indentation in each brownie.
- MICROWAVE 1 cup semi-sweet morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute;
- STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over tops of bonbons. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More