- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/3 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- FUDGE SAUCE
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- FUDGE SAUCE(recipe follows, optional)
- Ice cream(any flavor)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until mixture boils. Remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until melted. Add eggs; beat with spoon until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir in vanilla and nuts, if desired; pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set. (Pie will not test done in center.) Cool. Prepare FUDGE SAUCE, if desired. Top pie with scoops of ice cream and prepared sauce. 8 to 10 servings.
- Combine all ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Using whisk, beat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. About 1-1/2 cups sauce.
- CONVENTIONAL METHOD: Combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More