- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Crisco Shortening
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Walnuts, Optional
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3 1/2 Cups HOT Boiling Water (PRE-BOIL So It's Ready To Go.)
- Sift 2 cups flour, 4 tsp baking powder, 1 1/2-cup sugar, 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa and 1 tsp salt. Add 1-cup milk, 2 tsp vanilla and
- 4 tbsp melted crisco shortening until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (if using).
- Mix well.
- Use 13x9x2" pan and lightly grease
- with shortening & flour.
- Mixture will be very thick, like a paste, spread evenly.
- Mix 1 1/2-cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, sprinkle over batter.
- Pour 3 1/2 cup hot boiling water over entire batter and bake.
- Be careful not to spill when you add the hot water it will be very close to the top.
- Bake at 350* 40-45 minutes.
- Hot water inverts to the bottom making the pudding on the bottom and brownie on the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More