- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Crisco Shortening
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Walnuts, Optional
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3 1/2 Cups HOT Boiling Water (PRE-BOIL So It's Ready To Go.)
- Sift 2 cups flour, 4 tsp baking powder, 1 1/2-cup sugar, 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa and 1 tsp salt. Add 1-cup milk, 2 tsp vanilla and
- 4 tbsp melted crisco shortening until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (if using).
- Mix well.
- Use 13x9x2" pan and lightly grease
- with shortening & flour.
- Mixture will be very thick, like a paste, spread evenly.
- Mix 1 1/2-cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, sprinkle over batter.
- Pour 3 1/2 cup hot boiling water over entire batter and bake.
- Be careful not to spill when you add the hot water it will be very close to the top.
- Bake at 350* 40-45 minutes.
- Hot water inverts to the bottom making the pudding on the bottom and brownie on the top.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More