- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix brownie mixes according to directions.
- Add egg.
- Bake in brownie pan 35-45 minutes or per brownie instructions.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture. Top with another layer of whipped topping.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More