- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1-12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 grams Sodium Alginate
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp Calcium Lactate
- Add 3 grams of Sodium Alginate to 2 cups of water and mix with hand held blender. Set aside for 15 minutes.*NOTE: Use a flat bottomed dish so that the orbs won’t touch at the bottom.*
- In a separate bowl combine 1/2 cup cream with 1 Tbsp raspberry preserves and 2 Tbsp white chocolate syrup. Stir in 1/2 tsp of Calcium Lactate until dissolved.
- With a deep spoon (measuring spoons should work fine) slowing ladle a spoonful of mixture into Sodium Alginate bath. Submerge the spoon slowly for a couple seconds before you tip the white chocolate mixture into the bath. Let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- With a bored spoon remove the orbs and drop in to a flat-bottomed dish full of water for 10-20 seconds. This is called the rinsing bath. Remove and plate!
NotesThis recipe isn’t for the brownie, but for the delicate white chocolate raspberry orb that sits atop the brownie, ready to be popped and spill its delicious liquid center down over the edges of this chocolaty dessert. Ready your forks…
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More