- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Nestle Toll House Walnut Chocolate Chip cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Prepare brownies according to the back of box (using eggs, oil, and water).
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add about 1/2 cup of brownie mixture to bottom of dish, smoothing it out with the back of the spoon to coat the bottom.
- Place 15 cookies on top of the thin layer of brownie mixture.
- Pour remaining brownie mixture over the top of the cookies, until all are coated.
- Break up the remaining 9 cookies into little pieces and sprinkle them on top of the last layer of brownie mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
NotesFound this on http://yummyfood4all.blogspot.com
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More