- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Nestle Toll House Walnut Chocolate Chip cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Prepare brownies according to the back of box (using eggs, oil, and water).
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add about 1/2 cup of brownie mixture to bottom of dish, smoothing it out with the back of the spoon to coat the bottom.
- Place 15 cookies on top of the thin layer of brownie mixture.
- Pour remaining brownie mixture over the top of the cookies, until all are coated.
- Break up the remaining 9 cookies into little pieces and sprinkle them on top of the last layer of brownie mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
NotesFound this on http://yummyfood4all.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More