- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing ( I always just use regualar italian dressing)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the basil and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breast halves in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with side of heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves, adding 2 at a time to bag. Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing.
- BAKE 40 min. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F) and cheese is melted.
NotesThis is always a hit! I got it from the Kraft Foods magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More