BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN BAKE
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
2. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
3. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with cooked green beans and a bagged salad.
-Prepare as directed, omitting the garlic and using Stove Top Stuffing Mix Italian Style with Roasted Garlic.
-Use tomatoes with Italian seasonings (from BakeSpace member Wendy)