- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix stuffing mix and diced tomatoes (do not drain) until moistened and set aside.
- Place chicken in a 2-3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Cover with stuffing mixture and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
NotesThis is such an easy recipe and soooo good. So far, everyone I've shared it with has just raved over it. Hope you like it too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More