- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices Italian bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 medium-size fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- On a sheet pan, place the bread slices.
- Brush bread (side facing up only) with some olive oil.
- Lightly toast under the broiler.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingrediants except the Parmesan Cheese.
- Top toasted Italian bread with Bruschetta mixture. Then put Parmesan (to taste) on top. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free and Delicious
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More