- 6 slices Italian bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 medium-size fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
On a sheet pan, place the bread slices.
Brush bread (side facing up only) with some olive oil.
Lightly toast under the broiler.
In a bowl, mix all the ingrediants except the Parmesan Cheese.
Top toasted Italian bread with Bruschetta mixture. Then put Parmesan (to taste) on top. Enjoy!