- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices Italian bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 medium-size fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- On a sheet pan, place the bread slices.
- Brush bread (side facing up only) with some olive oil.
- Lightly toast under the broiler.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingrediants except the Parmesan Cheese.
- Top toasted Italian bread with Bruschetta mixture. Then put Parmesan (to taste) on top. Enjoy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More