- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices Italian bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 medium-size fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- On a sheet pan, place the bread slices.
- Brush bread (side facing up only) with some olive oil.
- Lightly toast under the broiler.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingrediants except the Parmesan Cheese.
- Top toasted Italian bread with Bruschetta mixture. Then put Parmesan (to taste) on top. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
My Family CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More