- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- white wine
- balsamic vinegar
- basil (I used 2 frozen basil cubes)
- salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breast
- canned chopped tomatoes
- chopped garlic
- seasoned breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- On med/high heat I put the EVOO, white wine, balsamic vinegar, basil, S and P in a pan.
- Once hot I added the chicken and flipped after 1 to 2 minutes.
- I then added the tomatoes and garlic.
- Cover the pan and turn the heat down to med/low (flip occasionally).
- Let the chicken cook a good amount of time to allow it to get nice and tender.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together equal parts of breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, add EVOO to make a crumble.
- When chicken is done top it with crumble and mozzarella cheese.
- Turn on broiler and transfer* chicken under the broiler.
- Leave in there a few minutes to let the topping crisp up and cheese melt.
- * I used an oven safe pan to make the transfer of the chicken easier. Otherwise you will need to transfer the chicken from the pan to an oven safe dish.
- Serve this with your favorite pasta and spoon the extra tomato mixture over it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
A Falcon FeastSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More