- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 cup Dijon mustard
- • 1 tbsp Coleman’s mustard powder
- • 1 tbsp Hungarian sweet paprika
- • 1 tsp onion powder
- • ¼ tsp garlic powder
- • 1 cup Dr. Pepper for authentic trailer trash je ne sais quoi
- • ½ cup ketchup
- • ½ cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- • 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- • 1tbsp packed brown sugar
- • 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In non reactive pot whisk in the whole shebang.
- Set over medium heat
- simmer, for 5 minutes, stirring while drinking beer and thinking happy thoughts.
- Cool in fridge preferably for 24 hours.
- Or, make up time with more happy thoughts and beer.
Notesto serve on a pulled pork sandwich
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
NFPG Recipe Collection
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More