- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef*
- 15 oz. can pizza sauce
- 2 tubes refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- *Sometimes I mix 1/2 lb. of bulk sausage with 1 lb. ground beef. I also add chopped onions, green peppers, and chopped peppers. Whatever you like on pizza.
- Brown meat, drain and add pizza sauce.
- Quarter biscuits and place in greased 9x13 for 20-25 min.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and finish baking until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Summertime SippersSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce