- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages (7.5 oz. each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic - pressed
- Feel free to add pepperoni and/or crumbled italian sausage before baking.
- Note: this recipe fills 9 x 13. If using a deeper dish, 1/2 recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the vegetables and garlic with the spaghetti sauce.
- Quarter biscuits with kitchen shears. Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom of 9x13" pan (it mat not cover the whole pan).
- Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2 the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 23-28 min. or til sides are golden brown.
NotesHere's another pizza appetizer that's easy to serve.... just pull a piece and enjoy!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More