- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages (7.5 oz. each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic - pressed
- Feel free to add pepperoni and/or crumbled italian sausage before baking.
- Note: this recipe fills 9 x 13. If using a deeper dish, 1/2 recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the vegetables and garlic with the spaghetti sauce.
- Quarter biscuits with kitchen shears. Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom of 9x13" pan (it mat not cover the whole pan).
- Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2 the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 23-28 min. or til sides are golden brown.
NotesHere's another pizza appetizer that's easy to serve.... just pull a piece and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More