BackstoryKids know that one of the best things about being back in school is the afternoon snack. Treat them to this irresistible cheesy bubbly bread; you'll be sure to get an "A".
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- seasoned salt & fresh ground black pepper
- Sprinkle bread board with Parmesan cheese. Press rolls into a ball, place on top of cheese and begin rolling out into a 12 to 14-inch circle. Turn dough over a few times as you continue to roll the cheese into the dough. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, seasoned salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Serve warm or store up to 2 days. Use the crust for your favorite pizza.