- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- seasoned salt & fresh ground black pepper
- Sprinkle bread board with Parmesan cheese. Press rolls into a ball, place on top of cheese and begin rolling out into a 12 to 14-inch circle. Turn dough over a few times as you continue to roll the cheese into the dough. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, seasoned salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Serve warm or store up to 2 days. Use the crust for your favorite pizza.
NotesKids know that one of the best things about being back in school is the afternoon snack. Treat them to this irresistible cheesy bubbly bread; you'll be sure to get an "A".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More